Friday, January 18, 2008

Mmmm, ice creamish

My ice cream maker has been sitting in the corner of my kitchen for way too long. So I moved it into the garage. Then I felt bad for the poor thing sitting in the garage so I found the easiest ice cream recipe I could find. Pudding and milk. Yup, that's right, that's all. Any chocolate junkie can find chocolate pudding ($0.84 each) and milk (have to sell a kidney for a gallon of milk). I even put in the candy canes saved from Christmas but knew I would have to throw out the nasty things by 4th of July cause they hadn't been eaten yet. And now they're gone! So, is it really ice cream without cream? Ice pudding just sounds nasty, and it's actually really good. But then again, I do not have a sophisticated palate (had to Google that one for spelling, first time was palete which first comes up as a studio in Croatia, how bizarre!).

An irritating/interesting habit I have is to turn a random phrase into a song. So that last sentence? That OMC song, How Bizarre http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJe8hQ8ha0 Love it!!!!! One hit wonders rock. I can make the boys crazy singing songs for everything they say.

I've been surfing YouTube recently and found some great vlogs. I've been following Brotherhood2.0 for about 7 months now, ever since Hank came out with "Accio Deathly Hallows" but now I have found sxephil and whatthebuck and kevjumba. Another great way for me to find something else to do besides what needs to be done!! Speaking of which.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.